Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Office Move

The job is nearing completion and we have moved our offices off site to a high rent office building. I'm getting spoiled now, as there is no film of construction dust all over every thing. There are also some nice places to eat (no more campus cafeteria), ample parking (covered, to keep Medina out of the heat), a mall next door for blowing my money at lunch hour, etc. There is a large vacant lot next to the parking for Medina to take care of her business during my work breaks.

The office building has three large salt water aquariums in the lobby. I've been urged by one of my friends in Texas to drop a fishing line in them. There are also a couple of indoor fountains in the lobby. Out front of the building as the center piece to the office park are three ponds, all terraced at different elevations with rock waterfalls between and lush landscaping around them. There are several other buildings in the complex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home